She sells seashells by the seashore - and fresh lobster, steamed mussels, and seared scallops, too. Lemon and drawn butter will become your new best friends on this coastal tour of Maine and all three of Canada's Maritime provinces. As you make your way from rocky beaches to charming fishing villages, you'll savor the catches of the day - and the views of a lifetime. The granite peaks of Acadia National Park, the giant stone formations of Hopewell Rocks, and the rolling Highlands of Cape Breton present incredible natural wonders while manmade treasures abound as well. See the famous lighthouse at Peggy's Cove, the Anne of Green Gables farmhouse, and the quaint settlement of St. Andrews By-the-Sea. While the local fisherman of New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island will happily demonstrate their rugged lifestyles, you'll sink into the luxuries of two pampering resorts - the Digby Pines and the historic Algonquin.
Call (615) 444-2727 for more information or to book today! Mention code 16110266
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 3/31/2022
- 13 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Boston||Welcome to Boston! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome drink.|
|Day 2||Boston-Portland-Bar Harbor||BOSTON Scenic drive along the New Hampshire and Maine coastlines en route to Portland. PORTLAND Free time this afternoon. BAR HARBOR Traditional [LF] lobster bake dinner. (B,D)|
|Day 3||BAR HARBOR-ACADIA NATIONAL PARK-FREDERICTON, CANADA||BAR HARBOR Free time this morning.ACADIA NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive through the park. FREDERICTON Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 4||FREDERICTON-SAINT JOHN'S-DIGBY||SAINT JOHN'S Scenic ferry ride to Digby. DIGBY Presentation [LF] by a local fisherman with Nova Scotian music. Dinner at your resort this evening. (B,D)|
|Day 5||Halifax||DIGBY Scenic drive on the Nova Scotia coastline en route to Lunenburg (a UNESCO World Heritage Site). LUNENBURG Visit to the Fisheries Museum. Continue to Peggy's Cove. PEGGY'S COVE Free time. Continue to Halifax. HALIFAX Free time this evening. (B)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Halifax with a visit to a craft brewery or bistro. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 6||Halifax||HALIFAX Sightseeing with a Local Guide includes a visit to Citadel Hill, the harbor area, and the Fairview Cemetery. Visit to the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic. Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 7||HALIFAX-JEDDORE OYSTER POND-BADDECK||HALIFAX Scenic drive along the shoreline en route to Jeddore Oyster Pond.JEDDORE OYSTER POND Visit the [LF] Fisherman's Life Museum. BADDECK Free time this evening. (B,D)|
|Day 8||Baddeck||CAPE BRETON HIGHLANDS NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive along Cabot Trail includes a picnic lunch. Return to Baddeck. BADDECK Nova Scotian wine tasting followed by free time this evening. (B,L)|
|Day 9||Charlottetown||BADDECK Visit the Alexander Graham Bell Museum. CARIBOU Scenic ferry across Northumberland Strait to Prince Edward Island. CHARLOTTETOWN Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 10||Charlottetown||CHARLOTTETOWN Sightseeing with a Local Guide includes Prince Edward Island National Park and the Green Gables Heritage Site. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)|
|Day 11||CHARLOTTETOWN-FUNDY NATIONAL PARK-ST ANDREWS BY-THE-SEA||CHARLOTTETOWN Cross the Confederation Bridge in to New Brunswick. FUNDY NATIONAL PARK Guided sightseeing includes Hopewell Rocks with a Naturalist Guide, lunch at a local ranch, and a scenic drive through the park en route to St. Andrews by-the-sea. ST. ANDREWS BY-THE-SEA Free time this evening at the historic waterfront Algonquin Resort. (B,L)|
|Day 12||Rockland||ST. ANDREWS BY-THE-SEA Orientation tour followed by scenic drive through forests and coves en route to Rockland. ROCKLAND Farewell dinner this evening. (B,D)|
|Day 13||ROCKLAND-BOSTON||ROCKLAND Morning drive to Boston.BOSTON Your vacation ends with a motorcoach drop at the Boston Park Plaza or the Boston Logan International Airport. Schedule departing flights after 3:30 pm. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase. Any applicable Goods and Service Tax (GST) and/or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) for Canada are additional. Taxes will be calculated and listed at the time of booking, prior to payment being collected.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).